How To: Download and install Esri software from My Esri
The latest versions of Esri software are available for download from the Downloads page in My Esri . The Downloads page displays a list of software downloads the Esri account is eligible to install, along with installation guides.
The steps below describe how to download the latest version of an Esri software from My Esri.
- In any web browser, go to My Esri.
- Log in with an Esri account. If already logged in, proceed to step 3.
- From the My Esri Dashboard, click the My Organizations tab.
- Under My Organizations, click Downloads.
Note: The Downloads sub-tab is available if the Esri account is connected to an organization. If the account is not connected to an organization, click Request permission to your organization from the My Organizations tab to notify the organization administrator. Refer to How to Connect Your Customer Number to Your Organization for more information on connecting to an organization.
- A list of available products displays. Select the Current Versions tab to view the latest product versions. Search for the desired product, and click View Downloads.
Note: To download older versions of a software, select the All Versions tab.
- Under the Download Components tab, in the Action column, click the Download button for the desired product.
- After the download is completed, run the installation file and refer to the installation guide for the downloaded product.
Note: Installation guides are found under the Get Started section on the download page for the product of interest.
- ArcGIS Pro: Install ArcGIS Pro
- ArcMap: Get started with ArcMap
- ArcMap: Introduction to installing and configuring ArcGIS Desktop
- How To: Recover lost licenses from My Esri
Last Published: 5/5/2021
Article ID: 000018698