How To: Download and install Esri software from My Esri
The latest versions of Esri software are available for download from the Downloads page in My Esri (my.esri.com). The Downloads page shows a list of software downloads the Esri account is eligible to install, along with installation guides.
The steps below describe how to download the latest version of an Esri software from My Esri.
- In any web browser, go to My Esri.
- Log in to your Esri account. If already logged in, proceed to step 3.
- From the My Esri Dashboard, click the My Organizations tab.
- Under My Organizations, click Downloads.
Note: The Downloads sub-tab is available if the Esri account is connected to an organization. If the account is not connected to an organization, click Request permission to your organization from the My Organizations tab to notify the organization administrator.
- In the list of available products, specify the version (if applicable) and click the View Downloads button for the software.
- Under Action, click the Download button.
- The Esri Download Manager dialog window opens. Click the Click to download your file now button to begin the download process.
- Set the download destination for the file, and download the file.
- After the download is completed, run the installation file and refer to the installation guide for the respective Esri software.
Note: Installation guides are found under the Reference section by clicking Additional Information for the respective Esri software.
- ArcGIS Pro: Download and install
- ArcMap: Get started with ArcMap
- ArcGIS Desktop: Introduction to installing and configuring ArcGIS Desktop
- How To: Recover lost licenses from My Esri