Problem: The flow direction shows indeterminate in a versioned geodatabase
In the default version, the flow direction arrows show up. However, when viewing the child version, the flow direction shows indeterminate.
The flow direction shows indeterminate because the parent and child versions are not reconciled.
Solution or Workaround
Reconcile and post changes from the child version to default and the flow direction is shown. Reconciling versions and posting changes require an ArcGIS Desktop Standard or Advanced license. For more information on reconciling versions and posting changes in ArcMap, refer to: Reconciling a version and Posting changes.
- How To: Set a flow direction without sources or sinks
- Problem: Edges have indeterminate flow after setting flow direction
- ArcGIS Help: Water Utility Network Editing and Analysis
- ArcGIS Help: Flow direction in a geometric network
- ArcGIS Help: Geometric networks and versioned geodatabases