How To: Change the default Esri logo and remove the subtitle from Business Analyst Desktop reports
Changes to Business Analyst Desktop reports can be made by creating a custom template using the Fusion Report Designer. Different sections of existing report templates can be imported to the custom template. In some instances, it may be necessary to change the default logo and remove the subtitle, which displays the user's name in the report.
The instructions provided describe how to change the default Esri logo and remove the subtitle from Business Analyst Desktop reports.
Note: Ensure the Esri Business Analyst Desktop 10.4 Online Report Editor Patch is installed to enable the Online Mode for the Fusion Report Designer. For more information regarding the patch, refer to Esri Business Analyst Desktop 10.4 Online Report Editor Patch.
- In ArcMap, click the Business Analyst drop-down arrow > Reports > Open Fusion Report Designer.
- Select the desired report template and sections of the report to be added in the custom template by dragging the section in the Report Preview.
- In the Report preview section, click the Edit option.
- Select the Esri logo and the Subtitle2 text box. Press the Delete key to remove both the Esri logo and subtitle.
- Click the Insert menu > Picture > Floating to insert a custom image or a different logo.
Note: The size and appearance of the image can be adjusted to the desired specifications.
- Click Preview > PDF to view the report created.