How To: Silently authorize a password protected ESLF license file on Windows
To silently authorize a password protected ESLF license file on Windows, the '-password' parameter must be added to the default silent authorization command line.
Follow the steps below to silently authorize a password protected ESLF license file:
- Run Command Prompt as an admin.
- Type cd \ to show the local drive.
- Enter the following syntax:
C:\Program Files\Common Files\ArcGIS\bin\SoftwareAuthorization.exe -s -ver 10.x -password x -lif <path to ESLF file > -verbose
Note: Change the software version, password, and license file path as required.
- ArcMap: Authorizing ArcGIS single use products and features
- ArcGIS Desktop/License Manager Guide: Silent authorization commands