How To: Manage the upload file size for attachments in a feature service
The JSON representation of a service in the ArcGIS Server admin directory has a parameter, "maxuploadfilesize", which can be modified to manage the upload size of attachments in a feature service.
By default, the value for maxuploadfilesize is in megabytes (MB) and is set to 2000. This value can be decreased to restrict the upload size for attachments or increased to accommodate more/larger attachments.
- Navigate to the ArcGIS Server admin directory and sign-in using admin credentials:
- Click Services.
- Open the service for which to manage the upload file size for attachments.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Edit.
- Press CTRL+F to find the "maxuploadfilesize" parameter under type 'Feature Server'.
- Provide a numerical value as required (remember, the value is in megabytes).
- Click Save.