Is This Content Helpful?
We're glad to know this article was helpful.
This error is returned when exporting a map as a JPEG, PNG, or TIFF file.
This error may occur due to one of the following reasons:
• The dots per inch (DPI) value set is too high.
• The map document or data frame is corrupt.
If the DPI value is too high, decrease the value of the DPI before exporting the map.
1. In ArcMap, click File > Export Map.
2. In the Export Map window, click the General tab in the Options section.
3. Decrease the DPI value by typing the value.
4. Click Save.
Create a new map document, and add the layers from the Catalog window into the new map document.