How To: View the total amount of reports generated in Business Analyst Web
In some instances, an Organization or Member must view the total amount of reports generated in Business Analyst Web Application (BA Web) over a specific time period. This allows the Organization or Member to administer and forecast credit usage for the creation of reports.
Note: BA Web requires an ArcGIS Online Organizational account and for the member to be in a group with access to the Esri Business Analyst Web Application.
To view the total amount of reports generated by the Organization or Member, do the following:
- Log in to ArcGIS Online.
- Navigate to My Organization > View Status.
- Specify the time frame using the date selector, and click Refresh to update the selection.
Note: The maximum date range is one year.
- Navigate to Usage Aggregation by Type, and click Analytics in the chart to expand this category. Click GeoEnrichment to expand the table of usage details.
- In the GeoEnrichment Usage Report returned, the number of requests for reports is displayed, along with credit usage information for the time frame specified in step 3. The number of requests for reports is the total amount of reports generated by an Organization or Member.
Note: The Name and Date of individual reports generated in BA Web can be seen after logging in to bao.arcgis.com and going to My Content > My Reports > Ordered Reports.
- ArcGIS Help: Business Analyst
- ArcGIS Online Help: View Status
- Business Analyst Web Help: Reports
- Business Analyst Web Help: My Content