How To: Generate an Esri Demographics report without a Business Analyst web app subscription
Esri Demographics provides several different types of demographic reports that can be generated for trade areas in different geographic levels through the Business Analyst and Community Analyst web applications. Users that do not have an active Business Analyst or Community Analyst web app subscription can still generate reports online by purchasing them for a small fee.
The instructions below describe how to generate an Esri Demographic Report for those who do not have an active Business Analyst or Community Analyst web application subscription.
- In a web browser, navigate to http://www.esri.com/products/BuyReports and click Get Started.
- Select the Demographics report category, and check the Market Profile check box. Click the Confirm button.
- Select the location type from the drop-down menu, and enter the details necessary for that location type.
- Once the Location Type is selected, click the Map It button, and Confirm the location (trade area).
- Confirm the order details and click Continue to Checkout.
- Click the License Agreement link to read it. Check the box to agree to its terms, and click the CHECKOUT button.
- Sign in to an Esri account. If necessary, an account can also be created by clicking the Create an Account tab and following the instructions to complete the process.
- After signing in, fill out the payment information.
- Once the order has been processed, the Order Completed screen displays a link from which the report(s) can be downloaded.