Error: You do not have permission to access this application
New and existing users are unable to login to the Business Analyst Web Application (BA Web App) or the Community Analyst Web Application (CA Web App), and the following error message is returned:
"You do not have permission to access this application".
This error occurs if the BA or CA Web App subscription is renewed for new and existing users. The renewal of a BA or CA Web App subscription can cause ArcGIS Online to not recognize the connection of the current subscription to the group that allows users to login, once the previous BA or CA Web App subscription term has ended.
For more information on login issues, please refer to the following Esri Support Services Blog: Unable to log in to Business Analyst Online or Community Analyst.
Solution or Workaround
Ensure the renewed BA Web App subscription is shared with the desired Business Analyst Group that was created in the Groups section of ArcGIS Online.
- Sign in to the ArcGIS Marketplace as an Administrator.
- Navigate to My Console > My Purchased Items > Esri Business Analyst Online > View Item.
- In the Share dialog box, select the desired group to share the application with, and click OK. ArcGIS Online now recognizes the connection of the renewed BA Web App subscription and grants access to all users in the group.
- ArcGIS Help: Esri Business Analyst Online FAQs
- ArcGIS Resources: Important Access Changes to Business Analyst Online