How To: Share Business Analyst Online and Community Analyst sites with other members of an ArcGIS Online organization
Sites that have been created in Esri Business Analyst Online or Esri Community Analyst can be shared with other members of an ArcGIS Online organization. This is accomplished by sharing the site(s) through a web map in ArcGIS Online and adding the web map to a group. The group and its contents can then be accessed by group members from Business Analyst Online or Community Analyst.
- Sign in to ArcGIS.com with the same login used for Business Analyst Online or Community Analyst.
- Click on Groups at the top of the page and click Create a Group.
- Give the group a name and tags, select an appropriate Status, and then save the group.
- Open the group and click Invite Users. Use the dialog box to invite any organization members with whom the sites should be shared. For information about inviting and managing group members see the following web help topic: Own groups
- Sign in to Business Analyst Online or Community Analyst and add the sites to be shared to the map.
- Click the Share Map to ArcGIS Online button on the tool palette.
- Give the map a title and select the group created in Step 2. Click Share.
Other members of the Group can now access the map in Business Analyst Online.
- To access the map from Business Analyst Online or Community Analyst, click More Maps > Web Maps > Browse ArcGIS Online > My Groups, and select the group.
- Hover the mouse over the map and click Add this map.
- BAO Help: More Maps
- ArcGIS Online Help: What is a group?
- ArcGIS Online Help: Create Groups
- BAO Help: Tool Palette