Is This Content Helpful?
We're glad to know this article was helpful.
The Identify tool window does not display any attribute information when a join exists from a feature class to an SDE table, with SDEBINARY as the geometry storage type.
The issue may occur due to one of the following reasons:
• The feature class has SDEBINARY specified as the geometry storage type.
• The feature class and table are added using the same connection properties.
Below are several options to resolve this issue.
• Create a query layer of the table, and join the feature class to the query layer. To do so, right-click the database connection in the Catalog window > New > View. Refer to the following ArcGIS Help Documentation page for more information: ArcGIS Help: Creating a query layer
• If possible, use an alternate geometry storage type. For example, GEOMETRY or GEOGRAPHY.
• Add the feature class and table using a separate ArcSDE connection. Create the join.
This option only works if the connection is with a different user.