How To: Import default configurations after post-installation has completed
Workflow Manager is highly customizable and provides access to sample elements for developing the Workflow Manager environment. However, if no configuration information is imported, the environment remains barren. This can lead to confusion for new users.
The different sample environments are still available, however, so configuration importation is still an option even after running the post-installation.
- From Workflow Manager Administrator, right-click the database instance.
- Pause over ‘Import/Export’ to reveal the sub-menu.
- Select Import Configuration.
- Navigate to the folder containing the desired JXL configuration file.
The configuration files can be found at the following locations:
10.1 – 'C:\Program Files (x86)\WMX\Desktop10.1\config\Database Configurations'
10.2.x - 'C:\Program Files (x86)\ArcGIS\WMX\Desktop10.2\config\Database Configurations'
Different configuration options include different elements. A detailed explanation of these elements is included in the technical article, Workflow Manager post-installation configuration options.
- Select the desired JXL configuration file (e.g. ‘WMXQuickStartConfiguration.jxl').
- At the bottom of the dialog window, select Open.
- Follow the remaining instructions to complete the configuration import process.
Last Published: 5/5/2016
Article ID: 000012298
Software: ArcGIS Workflow Manager 10.1 ArcGIS Workflow Manager for Server 10.1