FAQ: Is it possible to check service credit usage in ArcGIS Online for Organizations?
Is it possible to check service credit usage in ArcGIS Online for Organizations?
Yes, it is possible to check service credit usage in ArcGIS Online for Organizations when users are signed in to the organization with the correct privileges. Administrators may use the following steps to view detailed account usage:
- Log in to the ArcGIS Online account.
- Navigate to the Organization tab.
- Select the Status page.
Detailed account usage for the users’ organization is available for perusal within the page. For more details, refer to: View status.
- ArcGIS Online: Frequently asked questions
- ArcGIS Online: Service Credits Overview
- ArcGIS Online: Understands credits
- ArcGIS Online: View status
- ArcGIS Blog: Activity Dashboard for ArcGIS Now Available