Error: EsriRegistrationMgr.dll is invalid or could not be found
The error, “EsriRegistrationMgr.dll is invalid or could not be found,” occurs while installing ArcGIS for Desktop.
ESRIRegistrationMgr.dll helps to manage version information, but it does not affect any applications or server processes.
This issue may be caused by the following:
2. The related .dll files are missing, corrupt, or unregistered.
Solution or Workaround
1. Rename the ArcGIS folder to ArcGIS_OLD at the following location:
• C:/Program Files (X86)/Common Files
• C:/Program Files (X86)
• C:/Program Files/Common Files
• C:/Program Files
2. Run the ArcGIS for Desktop installation.