Bug: License Manager 10.2 does not start automatically after reboot
License Manager 10.2 does not start automatically after a machine reboot.
This is a known limit.
Windows Server 2003 or XP:
net start "ArcGIS License Manager"
2. Name the batch file 'startlm.bat' and save it to a known destination on the C: drive.
3. Click Start > Control Panel > Scheduled Tasks > Add Scheduled Task.
4. In the Scheduled Task Wizard window, click Next.
5. Click Browse, search for the created batch file, and click Open.
6. Name the task 'startlm', and under Perform this task, click 'When my computer starts'.
7. Enter the local admin's username and password, and click Next.
8. Click Finish.
9. Reboot the system.
Windows Server 2008, Vista and later releases:
2. Right-click the 'ArcGIS License Manager' service and choose Properties.
3. Set the Startup type to Automatic (Delayed Start).
4. Reboot the system.