Error: 7174: Only deployed entitlement line item can be fulfilled
The authorization process for ArcGIS Desktop does not complete when using an EVA license code, even if the number has been registered on the ArcGIS Desktop Student Trial website.
The following error message is returned:
Error: 7174: Only deployed entitlement line item can be fulfilled.
There is an issue with the registration process on the ArcGIS Desktop Student Trial website. When attempting to register an authorization number, the number does not register and no error message is displayed, so it may appear that the authorization number has been registered when it has not.
Solution or Workaround
The instructions provided below describe how to register an authorization number and use the number to authorize an ArcGIS Desktop Advanced (ArcInfo) Single Use license for a 365-day evaluation.
- Go to the ArcGIS Desktop Student Trial website.
- Log in using an Esri Global Account.
Note: To create a new account, click the Create an Account button.
- On the Activate your ArcGIS for Desktop Trial page, enter the EVAXXXXXXXXX number and click the Submit button.
Note: Ensure the license code is entered correctly, as this is also a common cause for the error.
- Complete the authorization process with ArcGIS Administrator:
- Open ArcGIS Administrator and click Start > All Programs > ArcGIS > ArcGIS Administrator.
- Choose Desktop > ArcGIS Desktop Advanced (ArcInfo) Single Use and click Authorize Now.
- Follow the remaining directions, entering the EVAXXXXXXXXX number when requested.
- The authorization process now completes without the 7174 error.
Last Published: 1/16/2020
Article ID: 000011870
Software: ArcMap 10.8, 10.7.1, 10.7, 10.6.1, 10.6, 10.5.1, 10.5, 10.4.1, 10.4, 10.3.1, 10.3, 10.2.2, 10.2.1, 10.2, 10.1, 10