How To: Download the National Transformation version 2 files for Canada
This article was contributed by Esri Canada.
The instructions provided describe how to download the National Transformation version 2 files (NTv2) for Canada.
- Go to the COSINE Online Service website.
- Click the Information for Prospective Subscribers button.
- Click the Application Form button.
- Fill out the COSINE Online Service Application Form for a UserID. An email notification is sent to the email address provided.
- From the email, click the URL provided to activate the account.
- Navigate back to the COSINE Online Service website.
- In the User Identification section, enter the UserID and Password.
- Click the 'Download NTv2 File(s)' button.
- Select Canada to see the list of available downloads.
- Select the check box for NTV2_0.gsb and then click the Submit button to begin the download.
In addition to the NTv2 download, there is an online application available for NTv2 transformations on the Natural Resources Canada website: NTv2 Tool
Last Published: 5/5/2016
Article ID: 000011847
Software: ArcGIS for Desktop Advanced 10.2, 10.1 ArcGIS for Desktop Basic 10.2, 10.1 ArcGIS for Desktop Standard 10.2, 10.1