Is This Content Helpful?
We're glad to know this article was helpful.
Projections and transformations for Canada
This article was contributed by Esri Canada.
This index provides a list of articles that describe projections and transformations for Canada.
• FAQ: Projection Basics: What the GIS professional needs to know
• FAQ: What are some common projections and geographic coordinate systems for Canada?
• HowTo: Select a suitable map projection or coordinate system
• FAQ: Where can more information be found about coordinate systems, map projections, and datums?
• Support Blog: When to use the Define Projection tool and the Project tool
• FAQ: What are some of the Transformation Methods for Canada?
• HowTo: Download National Transformation version 2 files (NTv2)
• FAQ: What National Transformation Version 2 geographic transformation grids are supported?
• HowTo: Determine which NAD_1983_To_WGS_1984 transformation to use
• HowTo: Select the correct geographic (datum) transformation when projecting between datums