Problem: ArcGIS Server 10 (for Java) Manager login page is blank
This article was contributed by Esri UK, the Esri distributor for the United Kingdom.
ArcGIS Server Manager displays a blank page when viewed through Internet Explorer 9. The issue does not occur in other browsers or versions of Internet Explorer.
This issue has been reported in the United Kingdom.
In IE9 there is an option to 'Disable script debugging (Internet Explorer).’
If this option is selected, then the Server Manager screen appears blank and the page does not load.
Solution or Workaround
Deselect the 'Disable script debugging (Internet Explorer)’ option.
- In Internet Explorer 9, go to Tools > Internet options.
- In the Internet Options window, select the Advanced tab.
- In the Advanced tab under the Settings section, find the Browsing settings and deselect the check box to 'Disable script debugging (Internet Explorer).'
- Click OK to close the Internet Options window.
- Restart the machine to apply the change.