Bug: Enabling or disabling the schema locking property for a map service results in the opposite behavior
Enabling or disabling the schema locking property for a map service results in the opposite behavior of what is intended.
This is a known issue in ArcGIS for Server 10.1.
Edit the schema locking property in ArcGIS for Desktop to be the opposite value of what you actually want.
- Open ArcGIS for Desktop and navigate to the map service to be edited.
- Right-click the map service and choose Service Properties.
- Select the Parameters tab.
- Click the Advanced button.
- Enter a value of true or false for the schemaLockingEnabled property and click OK.
• To edit the schema of the data, enter a value of true.
• To lock the schema of the data, enter a value of false.
- Click OK to save the edits to the map service and close the Service Editor.
Last Published : 5/5/2016
Article ID: 000011621
Software: ArcGIS GIS Server 10.1