How To: Delete pyramids of geodatabase raster datasets
Instructions provided describe how to delete pyramids of geodatabase raster datasets.
Open the Build Pyramids geoprocessing tool. In Arctoolbox, expand Data Management Tools > Raster > Raster Properties > Build Pyramids.
- In the Input Raster Dataset field, specify the raster dataset with the pyramids that need to be deleted.
- Click the Environments Button at the bottom of the dialog box.
- In the Environment Settings dialog box, expand Raster Storage.
- Under Raster Storage, type zero for Pyramid levels or uncheck Build pyramids to delete the existing pyramids.
- Click OK in Environment Settings and OK in the Build Pyramids dialog.