How To: Migrate from ArcGIS License Manager 10.x to License Manager 10.2.2
ArcGIS License Manager 10.2.x supports 9.x and 10.x clients. Please review the ArcGIS License 10.2 System Requirements.
When upgrading the License Manager to 10.2.x from any of the previous 10.x License Managers, there is no need to de-authorize the licenses.
Before proceeding, make sure that a copy of License Manager 10.2.x is on hand for installation.
Do not deauthorize the currently authorized licenses at this time.
- Uninstall the current License Manager.
- Install License Manager 10.2.1, following the onscreen instructions and the instructions in the
License manager installation and startup section of the License Manager Reference Guide.
- Restart the License Manager.
- Check the availability of the licenses.
- Select 'Upgrade Now' under the Authorization folder in the License Manager.
This allows the upgrade of all eligible licenses to their highest level.
- Stop, start and reread the licenses.
Last Published: 5/5/2016
Article ID: 000011527