How To: Authorize ArcGIS Desktop 10 Single Use online
The instructions provided describe how to authorize ArcGIS Desktop 10 Singe Use online.
- Navigate to Start > Programs > ArcGIS > ArcGIS Administrator.
- Click the Desktop folder.
- Select the appropriate software product, Advanced, Standard or Basic Single Use. Click the Authorize Now button.
- Select the first option, I have installed my software and need to authorize it. Click Next.
- Select the first option, Authorize with Esri now using the Internet. Click Next.
- In the Authorization Information window, fill in or verify all the necessary information. Click Next.
- Select relevant choices from the drop down lists: Your Organization, Your Industry, and Yourself. Click Next.
- Type the authorization number, ESUXXXXXXXXX. Click Next.
- If extensions need to be authorized, select the second option, I have authorization number(s) to authorize one or more extensions.
Otherwise, accept the default option, I do not want to authorize any extensions at this time.
- To evaluate any of the extensions for a period of 60 days, move the extension of choice over to the Evaluation Extensions column by highlighting the extension and then clicking the right-pointing arrow. Click Next.
- Click Finish after the authorization process is complete. At this point ArcGIS Desktop 10 Single Use is authorized and ready for use.
- FAQ: What is the difference between ArcView, ArcEditor, and ArcInfo capabilities in the ArcGIS suite?
- Authorizing ArcGIS single use products and features
Last Published: 7/22/2019
Article ID: 000011247
Software: ArcGIS-ArcEditor 10 ArcGIS-ArcInfo 10 ArcGIS-ArcView 10