How To: How to run a demographic report for a standard geography in Esri Business Analyst Online
Instructions provided describe how to run a demographic report for a standard geography in Esri Business Analyst Online.
These steps allow selecting an area of interest by geography. At the end of this workflow, a report of choice may be generated.
- Launch and log in to Business Analyst Online.
- Create a study area by selecting a location.
- Define the study area by selecting from Select Geographies.
- Select the drop-down next to Counties by State to select the state of interest.
- Click the Counties by State option.
- Select the county or counties to add to the map and click the arrow pointing to the right to add them to the study area.
- Click Apply.
- Within the callout, the name of the study area may be edited.
- Click Next.
- Select 'Get Reports' to select the desired reports for the area of interest.
Steps 1-3 allow selecting other geographies such as cities, zip codes, MSAs (Minimum Safe Altitude) and other options.
Last Published: 5/5/2016
Article ID: 000011205