How To: Add secured layers in a Web application created in ArcGIS Server Manager
Instructions provided describe how to add secured layers in a Web application created using ArcGIS Server Manager.
- In ArcGIS Server Manager > Applications, select 'Create Web Application'.
- In the 'Create Web Application - General' dialog box, provide 'Name:' and 'Description:'. Select 'Next'.
- In the 'Create Web Application - Layers' dialog box, select 'Add Layer'.
- In the 'Add Layers' dialog box, remove any unsecured connections. Select 'Add GIS Server'. Click 'Add'.
'Remove GIS Server' to remove unsecured connections.
- In the 'Add Server' dialog box, provide the 'Catalog URL:'.
- In the 'Add Server' dialog box, click 'Access secured services'. Provide 'User name:' and 'Password:'. Click 'Add'.
Use the user names and passwords from the database set up for your ArcGIS Server Security.
Last Published: 5/5/2016
Article ID: 000011099
Software: ArcGIS GeoEvent Server 10 ArcGIS Image Server 10 ArcGIS Server 10