How To: Obtain the required libg2c33 package for ArcGIS Engine and ArcGIS Server products with SuSE operating systems
Instructions provided describe two methods for obtaining the required libg2c33 package for ArcGIS Engine and ArcGIS Server products with SuSE operating systems.
• The libg2c33 package is not provided by way of the SLES10 SP2 SDK as originally suggested by Novell.
• The package is provided as a 'patch' and can be accessed by way of the Novell Patch Finder website.
Please refer to the System Requirements pages, listed by product, for complete details on additional SuSE package requirements.
There are two ways of accessing the patch. The first is the most direct way, but these links may change over time.
While the 32-bit version of SLES only requires the libg2c33 package, the 64-bit version of SLES needs libg2c33-32bit in addition to libg2c33.
Both of these links require a valid Novell customer account to access the downloads.
If additional help is required from Novell in accessing these files, mention internal knowledge base article (KNOVA) #5042589 to the Novell Support Representative.
Method 2 (by way of Patch Finder):
1. Navigate to Novell Patch Finder.
2. From Product or Technology, select: SUSE Linux Enterprise Software Development Kit.
3. Under Keywords enter: g77*, and click 'Search'.
4. In the results list, click SUSE Linux Enterprise Software Development Kit 10 SP2 to further expand the list of results.
5. Click the GNU g77 link for the architecture being used.
6. Click Proceed to download (a prompt for credentials may display).
7. Download the libg2c33*.rpm files.
A full file listing is available here: Novell Support.