How To: Convert EPS, PDF, and AI text to graphic objects while exporting
Instructions provided describe how to convert text as graphic objects while exporting, similar to stroking fonts or 'Export text as outline'.
- Open the Properties dialog box for the text symbol.
- Open the Symbol Editor dialog box and click the 'Advanced Text' tab.
- Click on the 'Text fill pattern' check box.
- Click the 'Text fill pattern' Properties button.
- Set the fill color to black, or desired text color, and set the text outline color to 'No Color'.
- Click OK on all dialog boxes to commit the changes.
The text string(s) may display as low quality in ArcMap, but the text in the resultant output displays and prints at good quality.