FAQ: Working with ST_Geometry and Oracle export/import
Working with ST_Geometry and Oracle export/import
This set of Knowledge Base articles provides examples on how to export and import tables containing ST_Geometry attributes using Oracle's Data Pump Import and Export utility. There are several articles that discuss specific error conditions and steps to ensure that the exportation and importation of data is performed correctly.
- Are Oracle statistics for ST_Geometry attributes exported and imported?
- Invalid ROWIDs are present in the Oracle st_spatial_index domain index after importing a schema
- What are the steps after importing a table with an ST_Geometry attribute in Oracle?
- Importing a table with a ST_Geometry attribute using Oracle's import utility fails with Oracle error ORA-20091
- Importing an Oracle export file with an ST_Geometry attribute encounters the Oracle error ORA-39779
- Exporting and importing an Oracle SDE schema does not include public synonyms
- Which Oracle export/import utility should one use with ArcGIS and Oracle 10g?
- Importing an Oracle export file with the remap_schema option fails
- Oracle Data Pump Import with the append or truncate option corrupts ST_Geometry tables
- Using Oracle's import utility with an ST_Geometry attribute generates a warning