FAQ: ST_Geometry attributes and Oracle partitioning
ST_Geometry attributes and Oracle partitioning
This collection of knowledge base articles provides information on how to create partitioned tables in Oracle with ST_Geometry attributes, and articles discussing software bugs when working with partitioned tables.
- Configure the ArcSDE DBTUNE for creating a partitioned table in Oracle
- How is a partitioned spatial index on a partition table created in Oracle?
- Unable to perform spatial queries against a partitioned st_geometry table in Oracle
- Unable to create a partitioned local st_spatial_index in parallel in Oracle
- Unable to create local partitioned st_geometry_indexes in Oracle