How To: Preview a report order on Business Analyst Online without waiting for the order to process
Instructions provided describe how to preview reports on Business Analyst Online (BAO) for a study area, without waiting for the order to process. This article assumes that a study area has already been created.
Only BAO subscribers have the ability to preview reports.
Open a web browser and log into Business Analyst Online.
- To preview a report, make sure that at least one study area has been created on the Select Location tab.
- Click on the Get Reports tab and make sure at least one study area is selected in the carousel.
- Add at least one report. For example, 'Demographic and Income Profile', by clicking the Add button.
- Once a report has been added, the user can then choose to 'Run Now', which runs the report quickly.
- Click the paper icon in the Preview column, next to the desired report. A new browser window opens up with the report in PDF format.
Using this method precludes the user from receiving all reports in one PDF email. Additionally, these reports do not show up in Previous Reports. If the user requires these functions, the 'Run Selected Reports' option should be selected instead.