How To: Copy selected annotation features into a new annotation feature class
Instructions provided describe how to copy selected annotation features into a new annotation feature class.
This procedure assumes that a second annotation feature class has already been created in the geodatabase; the annotation features need to be copied into this empty annotation feature class. This procedure is a modification of the ESRI Knowledge Base article linked in the Related Information section below.
- Start an edit session and turn on the Annotation toolbar.
- Set the active annotation target to the original (master) annotation feature class.
- Select the annotation features for the highway zone to be copied to the new annotation feature class with the Edit Annotation Tool.
- With the Edit Annotation Tool, right-click the selected annotation features and select Copy.
- With the Edit Annotation tool, right-click and select Paste.