Problem: ArcGIS Desktop 9.2 installation hangs at 0 seconds
The ArcGIS Desktop 9.2 installation hangs at 0 seconds.
The application RepairGIOApps.exe is causing the installation to hang.
Solution or Workaround
Stop the RepairGIOApps.exe process. If this does not work, please contact ESRI Support.
- Allow the installation of ArcGIS to proceed until it hangs at 0 seconds.
- Press the keys CTRL+ALT+DEL and click the Task Manager button.
- Select the Processes tab.
- Locate RepairGIOApps.exe, right-click on it and select 'End Process Tree'.
- Allow the installation to finish.