How To: Remove a pre-release version of ArcGIS Image Server 9.2
There are some know issues with the removal of beta and pre-release versions of ArcGIS Image Server 9.2; the Windows Installer may not completely remove all of the necessary files. Instructions provided include steps to completely uninstall a pre-release version of ArcGIS Image Server 9.2.
Clean up the files that were not removed during the uninstall before installing ArcGIS Image Server 9.2 final.
- Uninstall ArcGIS Image Server. Navigate to Start > Settings > Control Panel > Add/Remove programs, select the ArcGIS Image Server and click the Remove button.
- Start Windows Explorer. Browse to the following locations and delete all files that were not removed by the uninstall:
· C:\Program Files\Common Files\ESRI\Image Server
· C:\Program Files\ESRI\Image Server
If Image Server was installed some where other than the above locations, be sure to locate and delete those files.
- Browse to C:\WINDOWS\assembly and select all items starting with ESRI.ImageServer.
- Right-click on the selected items and select Uninstall.
- Install ArcGIS Image Server 9.2 final.