How To: Designate a location for the ArcGIS License Manager debug log file
Instructions provided describe how to designate a location for the ArcGIS License Manager debug log file.
- On the computer where the ArcGIS License Manager is installed, navigate to Start > Programs > ArcGIS > License Manager 9.x > License Manager Tools.
- In the Service/License File tab, select the 'Configuration using Services' radio button and make sure the 'ArcGIS license manager' is selected in the box below.
- Select the 'Configure Services' tab.
- Change the path of the debug log file to a location, such as C:\flexlm\license.log
The file is an ASCII text file and can be named whatever is desired.
- Click Save Service and click Yes.
Last Published: 5/5/2016
Article ID: 000009132
Software: ArcGIS-ArcEditor 9.3.1, 9.3, 9.2, 9.1, 9.0 ArcGIS-ArcInfo 9.3.1, 9.3, 9.2, 9.1, 9.0 ArcGIS-ArcView 9.3.1, 9.3, 9.2, 9.1, 9.0