Problem: ArcLogistics Route map data does not display in the MapView window
After upgrading ArcLogistics Route dataset using Administer Streets option, data does not display in the MapView window yet data does display in the TimeView and ListView windows.
An unknown occurrence has corrupted something in the registry settings for the ArcLogistics Route software application.
Solution or Workaround
Delete the WindowSettings keys from the Registry Editor.
WARNING: The instructions below include making changes to essential parts of your operating system. It is recommended that you backup your operating system and files, including the registry, before proceeding. Consult with a qualified computer systems professional, if necessary.
ESRI cannot guarantee results from incorrect modifications while following these instructions. Therefore, use caution and proceed at your own risk.
- Close ArcLogistics Route.
- Navigate to Start > Run, type regedit and click OK.
- Expand HKEY_CURRENT_USER > Software > ESRI > ArcLogistics Route > WindowSettings.
- Right-click the WindowSettings key and select Delete.
- Close the Registry Editor and restart ArcLogistics Route.