How To: Print Network Analyst route directions on one full page
When printing directions for a Network Analyst route with multiple stops, ArcMap only prints the directions from one stop to the next stop on each individual page.
Instructions provided show how to print all directions for a solved route onto one full page.
- After solving the analysis layer, open ArcToolbox and navigate to Network Analyst Tools > Analysis > Directions.
- Specify the Network Analysis Layer.
- Choose 'TEXT' for the Output file type.
- Specify an output location and file name.
- Choose a Report length unit.
- Click OK.
- Open the .txt file in Notepad, Wordpad, or Microsoft Word, and print.