How To: Create multiple hyperlinks for one feature
Instructions provided shows how to create multiple hyperlinks for one feature.
- From the Standard toolbar, click on the Identify tool. Click on a feature to identify it. The Identify Results dialog box opens.
- In the Identify Results dialog box, right-click on the primary display field value under the layer name. Select 'Add Hyperlink...'.
- Browse to document. Alternatively, type in a URL.
- Repeat the above steps as many times as needed.
- There are two methods (Methods A and B) to view the hyperlinks:
1. Select the Hyperlink tool. Left-click the feature that the hyperlinks are applied to.
2. The Hyperlinks dialog box opens to a list of the hyperlinks. Select a hyperlink and click 'Jump...'.
1. Select the Identify tool. Click the hyperlinked feature.
2. Right-click the primary display field value under the layer name. Highlight 'Hyperlinks'. Click a hyperlink.
Last Modified: 5/5/2016
Article ID: 000008857
Software: ArcGIS - ArcEditor 8.3, 9.0, 9.1, 9.2, 9.3, 9.3.1 ArcGIS - ArcInfo 8.3, 9.0, 9.1, 9.2, 9.3, 9.3.1 ArcGIS - ArcView 8.3, 9.0, 9.1, 9.2, 9.3, 9.3.1