Error: Unable to communicate with the Sentinel SuperPro key
When installing and starting the ArcGIS License Manager, the following error may display:
"Unable to communicate with the Sentinel SuperPro key".
The Sentinel SuperPro driver that is required for the hardware key is not recognized by ESRI software applications installed on a 64-bit operating system, such as Windows XP Professional x64 Edition.
Solution or Workaround
This issue has now been resolved with updated Sentinel drivers and a new License Manager setup. More information on the resolution as well as a patch for the issue can be found by way of the following link:
ArcGIS Desktop 9.x License Manager Patch
- Are machines running Itanium processors supported with ArcIMS?
- Does Esri support 64-bit processors with ArcGIS 9.x products?
- Does ArcSDE support 64-bit Oracle on 64-bit operating systems?
- Does Esri support AMD processors with ArcGIS products?
- License Manager does not work on 64-bit operating systems