How To: RouteMAP IMS 3.0/Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0
Although RouteMAP IMS 3.0 was released prior to the release of Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0, the .NET Framework redistributables can be installed either before or after RouteMAP IMS is installed. If .NET Framework 2.0 and Visual J# are already installed, there is no need to remove them before installing RouteMAP IMS 3.0.
Verify that the .NET Framework 2.0 packages are installed by selecting the 'Add/Remove Programs' icon from the Windows Control Panel. The following items in the programs list indicate that these packages are installed:
· Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0
· Microsoft Visual J# 2.0 .NET Redistributable Package 2.0
If the packages are not installed, the .NET framework can be obtained by way of the Related Information section below.
Follow these steps to install RouteMAP IMS with the .NET updates:
- Verify that the .NET Framework 1.1 is installed on the server.
- Install RouteMAP IMS 3.0 by following steps described in the Installation Guide.
- If the Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 or Visual J# 2.0 are not installed, obtain and install them by way of the Related Information section below.
- Reboot the server.
- Remove the older .NET Framework 1.1 and Visual J# packages.
- Microsoft .NET Framework Version 2.0 Redistributable Package (x86)
- Microsoft Visual J# Version 2.0 Redistributable Package