How To: Add a record to an uploaded data file
Once a data file has been uploaded, individual records can be added to it from the Content Library.
- Open the Content Library by navigating to the ArcWeb site > Build tab and then select 'Browse & Edit'.
- Filter content by data file. Select 'My Library > Data Files' in the filter boxes and click View Results.
- Find the entry for the data file to be modified and click the Edit icon.
- In the View Table section, click the Edit button to open the the Edit Data page. This page displays the current data.
- Click the Add Single Record button at the bottom of the page. An Add Record dialog box appears with the fields as defined by the existing data.
- Complete the fields and click Submit. The record is added to the data file.
Last Modified: 5/5/2016
Article ID: 000008262
Software: ArcWeb Services 2006