Error: [ERR0125] or [ERR0105] display when creating an ArcMap service using a PMF file
One of the following errors may occur in ArcIMS Administrator when creating an ArcMap service using an ArcReader .PMF file created using Publisher.
"[ERR0125] Error when trying to administer Service".
"[ERR0105] A timeout occurred between Application Server and Spatial Server-operation not completed."
By default, the ArcGIS Desktop Publisher extension creates a PMF file that can only be opened in ArcReader. This feature must be turned off in the settings before the PMF file is published.
Solution or Workaround
Click the 'Publisher' menu, in ArcMap on the Publisher toolbar, and select 'Settings'.
- Select the 'Application' tab.
- Uncheck the checkbox next to 'Open in ArcReader only'. Check the box next to 'Unrestricted Access to contents of Published Map'.
- Click OK to save the new setting.
- Publish the new PMF file with the new settings.
- Create an ArcMap Service in Administrator.