Error: Flexlm error -57,17
The following ArcGIS License Manager error is displayed when using ArcMap:
"Flexlm error -57,17"
ArcMap is losing connectivity to the license manager.
Use the IP address of the license manager in the ArcGIS Desktop Administrator or create a static TCP port for the license manager.
- Obtain the IP address of the computer where the ArcGIS License Manager is installed.
- Start the ArcGIS Desktop Administrator by navigating to Start > Programs > ArcGIS > Desktop Administrator.
- Select the License Manager folder and click the Change button on the right-hand side.
- Type in the IP address of the computer where the license manager is installed into the License Manager dialog box. Click OK.
- If that does not resolve the problem, create a static TCP port for the license manager. See the link in the Related Information section before for information on creating a static TCP port.
Last Published: 5/5/2016
Article ID: 000008168
Software: ArcGIS-ArcEditor 9.3.1, 9.3, 9.2, 9.1, 9.0 ArcGIS-ArcInfo 9.3.1, 9.3, 9.2, 9.1, 9.0 ArcGIS-ArcView 9.3.1, 9.3, 9.2, 9.1, 9.0