FAQ: Upgrading ArcIMS 4.0 and 4.0.1 to 9.1
Upgrading ArcIMS 4.0 and 4.0.1 to 9.1
The following index lists frequently asked questions about the upgrading process from ArcIMS 4.0 and ArcIMS 4.0.1 to ArcIMS 9.1
- What is new in ArcIMS 9.1
- Are there detailed instructions for uninstalling previous versions of ArcIMS?
- Are there detailed instructions for installing ArcIMS 9.1?
- Are there pre-install articles available for ArcIMS 9.1?
- Can an old ECP registration code be used for licensing newer versions of ESRI software?
- Can ArcIMS Web site files be backed up?
- Are ArcIMS applications forward compatible with major new releases of ArcSDE?
- Is there a list of common issues found when using ArcIMS 9.x?
- Upgrade ArcIMS 4.0 and 4.0.1 to 9.0