FAQ: Why is my model broken after I install ArcGIS version 9.1?
Why is my model broken after I install ArcGIS version 9.1?
Note: This article pertains to ArcGIS versions 9.x. Later versions of ArcGIS may contain different functionality, as well as different names and locations for menus, commands and geoprocessing tools.
The model contains one or more of the tools listed below. The model broke because these tools' signatures, their parameter properties, changed at version 9.1.
The signature changes are:
- EditTin (3D) - An output tin parameter was removed
- Append - The type of the output parameter changed
- ChangePrivileges - The privileges parameter was removed, while a view and an edit parameter were added
- CopyRasters - A pixel type parameter was added
- Delete - The output parameter's type changed
- MosaicToNewRaster - An output raster parameter was added
- SelectData - The output parameter's type changed
- UpdateAnnotation - An output parameter was added
- Warp - A misspelling in the transformation type parameter name was fixed
- Why is the current model broken or displaying a red 'x'?
- Why is my model broken after I install 9.0 Service Pack 2?