Bug: Network Analyst: Converting stop features to graphics always uses the time violation symbol
Using 'Convert Features To Graphics' on Stops creates graphics that have the time violation symbol rather than their appropriate symbol.
This is a known limit.
There is no way to configure 'Convert Features To Graphics' to properly create graphics with the correct stop symbol. However, once the graphics are created it is possible to change the stop symbology by doing the following:
- Run 'Convert Features To Graphics'.
- Select the graphic elements using the Select Elements tool.
- Right-click on one of the selected graphics and click on Properties.
- Click on the Change Symbol button.
- Change to the appropriate symbol.