How To: Copy selected ArcSDE annotation into a personal geodatabase feature class
Instructions provided describe how to copy a selected ArcSDE annotation and place it into a personal geodatabase.
Follow the steps below.
- Create a new, empty personal geodatabase annotation feature class with the same reference scale and spatial reference, including xy domain, as the ArcSDE annotation feature class.
- Add both to ArcMap and start editing the ArcSDE annotation.
- Using the edit tool, select the annotation to copy over and copy it using CTRL + C.
- Stop editing the ArcSDE annotation and start editing the personal geodatabase annotation.
Remember to set the active annotation target to the personal geodatabase annotation feature class
- Paste the annotation previously copied using CTRL + V.
- Save edits.
- Import coverage or SDE 3 annotation into a geodatabase
- Convert annotation stored in the map to annotation stored in a geodatabase
- Convert CAD annotation to geodatabase annotation in ArcMap