Problem: Personal geodatabase does not show any object classes
No object classes appear to exist when browsing a personal geodatabase using ArcCatalog or ArcMap.
Possible data corruption.
Solution or Workaround
Compacting the geodatabase will copy all tables in the underlying database into a new database eliminating corruption.
- Open ArcCatalog.
- Navigate to the personal geodatabase.
- Right-Click the personal geodatabase and select Compact Database.
Depending on the size of the geodatabase, this make take several minutes.
- 17976 The size of personal geodatabase doesn
- Personal geodatabase files increasing in size when edited with the ESRI OLE DB provider
- How can I decrease the size of my personal geodatabase after validating it?