How To: Update an annotation featureclass
Instructions provided describe the process for updating an annotation featureclass with ArcGIS 9.0.
In ArcGIS 9.0, it is necessary to upgrade the personal geodatabase and then update the annotation featureclasses.
Upgrade the personal geodatabase:
1. Right-click on the personal geodatabase in ArcCatalog.
2. Select Properties.
3. Click Upgrade Geodatabase.
Update the annotation featureclasses:
1. Click Toolbox in ArcMap.
2. Click Data Management Tools.
3. Click Feature Class Tools.
4. Click Update the annotation featureclass tool.