FAQ: Which languages are supported in ArcWeb Services?
Which languages are supported in ArcWeb Services?
The languages supported in ArcWeb Services are based on the specific service being used:
· Geocoding, reverse geocoding, and batch geocoding: Supports the native language of the geocoding country.
· Mapping: Supports English for overview data, and the native language of the country for detailed data.
· Find-a-place: Supports English, with limited support for European languages.
· Data management: Supports the native language of the geocoding country.
· Query: Supports the same language as User.Defined.POI data source.
· Routing: Supports Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Spanish, or Swedish.
All documentation and Web page interfaces are in English.