How To: Configure ArcIMS Service Administrator with WebLogic 8.1 for ArcIMS 9.0 on Windows
The following steps are required to deploy the Web application ArcIMS Service Administrator (esriadmin) with WebLogic 8.1 for ArcIMS 9.0 on Windows.
Install and configure WebLogic 8.1 with ArcIMS 9.0 on Windows before proceeding. See the Related Information section for more details.
- Launch the WebLogic Console by navigating to http://<localhost>/console and log in.
- In the left frame, expand Deployment, then Web Deployments Applications.
- In the right frame, click on 'Deploy a new Web Application Module'.
- Browse to <drive>:\Program Files\ArcGIS\ArcIMS\Administrator\esriadmin (the folder) and click 'Target Module'.
- Accept the default settings and click 'Deploy'. Wait until the Web application is deployed.
A report page should display that lists esriadmin as deployed. In the left pane under 'Web Deployment Applications' esriadmin should be listed along with 'DefaultWebApp'
- Copy the file esriadmin.properties from <drive>:\Program Files\ArcGIS\ArcIMS\Administrator\esriadmin\WEB-INF\classes\esriadmin.properties.
- Paste the file into <drive>:\bea\user_projects\domains\esridomain.
- In a text editor, open the file esriadmin.properties and verify the properties are correct.